Orange County, Ca
PERSONAL INJURY LAW FIRM
There are more persons injured in auto accidents than any other personal injury category. We can and do help hundreds of Orange County clients each year in this category, assuring they are protected and receive the best of representation and resolution of their case. We can help you as well and you are making a great decisions to call us for a free consultation. Over the last 30 years we have enjoyed great success and we are rated as one of the superior firms in the State for representational excellence. We can always be reached at 1 888 834 5055.
Unfortunately, the reality is that more accidents, and more severe injuries, are occurring in Orange County auto accidents than in years past. No longer can an injury victim feel safe in handling their own auto accident case. The insurance carriers for the other side are more aggressive and more experienced in trying to settle your case with the least amount of money paid to you. They do not care about you or your future.
Health insurance companies are progressively insisting that they be reimbursed in full. This is particularly troubling when there is insufficient insurance on the other side. See this article on health insurance reimbursement and greed.
We are also aware of the many people that do not have health insurance and the need of each of these people to obtain quality medical attention without having to pay money up front when they are out of work.
Insurance companies are more brazen in their refusal to be fair in these cases as well. Persons who are particularly susceptible to poor settlements are those that disclose their financial troubles to the adjuster. They are out of work, do not have the money for a replacement car or cannot pay for their treatment. These people are denied compensation or the adjuster holds out fair compensation because they know the victim is in need of a rapid resolution of their case.
What should you do if you are involved in an accident, always depends upon the circumstances but here are some references and steps you can take immediately.
1. If there is a police report make sure you write down the number in a safe place. When we meet with you, we will obtain the report for you.
2. Let us contact witnesses, unless you are very proficient at it. Witnesses can be very helpful but also damaging to a case. Write down the information about the witness and bring it to our meeting. If you are going to speak to a witness at least read this link first about interviewing witnesses.
3. Do not give a recorded statement to anyone until your attorney can be present.
4. Do not try to settle your personal injury case until you are better, to avoid later learning that you short changed yourself.
5. Do not settle your personal injury case until you know how much your health insurance company wants as reimbursement. You may owe the entire settlement to them!
6. Don’t wait to call us. We can see you quickly and assure you of any concerns you may have.
Over the last 35 years more than 5,000 clients have trusted us, and so can you. Please review our extensive library of auto accident attorney related articles or call 1 888 834 5055 or Contact Us.
Motorcycle rider was struck by a vacationing driver
Motorcycle rider gets hit by turning vehicle.
Auto strikes motorcycle rider causing broken clavicle
Motorcycle rider strikes left turning car, defendant alleges motorcycle rider was traveling too fast.
OC Bicyle Accidents
We have represented over 200 bicyclists in accidents with motorists, trucks or due to road defects! Call to get valuable information and insight!
Client on Bicycle facial injury on roadway defect.
Bicycle vs auto accident causing broken ankle.
Orange County man struck by motorist performing a right turn.
Client rearended on bicycle with possible pelvic fracture heals without incident.
Auto strikes bicyclist as he is illegally riding on sidewalk.